Pistorino & Alam Consulting Engineers,Inc. (P&A), formerly known as Herbert M Schwartz and Associates, was established in Miami in 1967. P&A is a multi-disciplined engineering firm.
The firm has extensive experience and offers a full range of Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical Engineering Design and Construction Administration services in the following areas:
- Design of High, Mid and Low Rise buildings
- Construction Engineering and Inspection
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Threshold Building Inspections
- Investigations, Code Compliance, and Reports
- Condominium Turnover Reports of Existing Buildings
- Forensic Engineering, Expert Witness Testimonies, Reports, Litigation Assistance
- Repairs to damaged structures, inspections during construction
- Evaluation of Existing Buildings, Feasibility studies
- Damaged Structures Assessments, Investigation, Stabilization and Repairs
- Building Code and Engineering Standards Specialists
- Repairs and Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings
- Peer Review of Drawings
- Roofing and Waterproofing, Investigation and Design of Repairs
- Mechanical systems for High, Mid and Low Rise buildings, including fire alarms, life safety systems, HVAC and sprinkler systems
- Electrical systems for High, Mid and Low Rise buildings, including area power distribution lighting, fire alarms and life safety systems.
Devoted to provide the highest level of professional service to our clients.